What are Nerdy Fridays?
Nerdy Fridays are when I release new sticker sheets and have a special DAY-ONLY sale!
- Afterpay is service that allows us to offer our customers the ability to make purchases now and pay for them in four equal payments made every 2 weeks without any interest.
- Shop now and check out as usual! At checkout, choose Afterpay as your payment method. You will be directed to the Afterpay website to register and provide payment details (Visa or MasterCard). If you've used Afterpay before, just log in to your Afterpay account, then complete your order - it's that easy!
- International customers are not able to use Afterpay at this time, as it is only available to customers with a US billing address.
- Afterpay customers are required to make their first payment at the time of purchase. The remaining three payments are deducted automatically every 2 weeks in equal installments from your selected payment method. If you would like to make additional unscheduled payments before they are due, you may log in to Afterpay to make your payments early. Afterpay will then adjust the amount owed accordingly. You can log into your Afterpay account anytime to view your payment schedule to make a payment before the next due date.
- If you are unable to pay an Aferpay installment when Afterpay goes to deducted th automatic payment you will be charged an $8 late payment fee by Afterpay. An additional $8 fee will be charged if the missed payment is not made within 7 days. Late fees will not exceed 25% of the total order. Please see Afterpay payment purchase agreement HERE.
- Your bag value for Afterpay must be between $35 and $1,000 to use Afterpay on Nerdypaperco.com.
- You may use e-gift cards from Nerdypaperco.com with Afterpay to pay for your purchase as long as your order is between $35 and $1,000.
- You may not use Afterpay to purchase e-gift cards from Nerdypaperco.com. Please purchase e-gift cards separately. If a purchase of an e-gift card is made using Afterpay, the e-gift card code will be flagged and deactivated, and you will receive a refund for the purchase.
Discount codes, please?
Please join my FB code for a never expiring coupon code (check my pinned post). FYI- I always give my FB Nerds exclusive coupon codes and previews.
follow any one of my awesome nerdy reps on Instagram where they can happily provide you with their exclusive codes + freebies you can snag!
Jessica 'Peeve's' (aka) @peevesplanschaos
Kari (aka) @therealkaricave
Stefanie (aka) @planningdeadmom
Jessica Shafer (aka) @shaferdazzleplanning
Everything I offer on my site- with the exception of my washi tapes- are made-to-order by yours truly, I'm a one nerd operation!
Orders are sent out to their nerdy destinations within:
- Current processing time: 5-10 business days*. Processing period for unique items such as the collector books, and sticker notebooks are longer as stated in listing description.
How do I ship?
I ship all orders through USPS, unless noted otherwise.
Domestic via USPS First Class Mail
International via USPS First Class Mail
For more shipping information, including international shipping policies, please refer to our shipping policy page here.
What's this plastic-free packaging I've been hearing about?
Ah, yes! You must've heard that Nerdy Paper Co. is reducing our plastic foot print! Being a stationery company, it is hard to not use paper, but I strive to find eco-friendly alternatives in running my company to reduce my foot print. As of Fall 2019, I no longer use plastic packaging (with the exception of art prints for archival purposes- as compostable clear sleeves aren't archival-quality), but fear not! Our new protective glassine bags seal out water just as well as the old (and non-recyclable) plastic sleeves, so your goodies are safe from water damage!
Oh booger, something is wrong with your stickers!
I make sure to check if there are any flaws with my stickers before sending out, but if I missed it, I'M SORRY!! And please contact me with your order number and date of order.
**Note that every sticker I make is cut to order by my silhouette machine and I do not consider a sticker that is off-cut (not cut 100% evenly around the sticker, a flaw) these machines do not cut perfectly even! But, if there is an issue such as the sticker not being able to peel off the sheet- that's a flaw!**